1. According to Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPDP), you are informed that the personal data collected through this website will be incorporated and will be processed in an automated file owned by Undying Sun. As a result of the registration, the user accepts that the personal data provided or provided in the future, will be processed in said personal data file.
2. The owner of this website will only require from users the necessary data for the provision of their services, and they will only be used for this purpose. The main purpose of this file is to maintain the contractual relationship with customers and suppliers, facilitate the processing of work, study statistical data and manage incidents. Likewise, those clients who request it may receive electronic communications (newsletters and advertising) related to the products marketed by the owner of this website. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that a user wishes to stop receiving electronic commercial communications in the future, they may express it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
4. In order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, the required security levels of data protection have been adopted and the necessary technical means have been installed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided through this website or your email.
5. Undying Sun, as the owner of this website, guarantees that the personal data collected in its files will not be transferred to third parties.
6. The users who own the personal data included in the files owned by Undying Sun may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data, under the terms set forth in current legislation. These rights may be exercised by request to the email email@example.com.
What are cookies
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a web page and are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Thus, for example, they are used to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times the password must be entered), or to adapt the content of the web to their preferences, among other facilities.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from the Web by configuring your browser preferences. Likewise, you can activate the private browsing option whereby your browser stops storing your browsing history, your secret keys, cookies and other information from the pages you visit.
Finally, keep in mind that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the website’s functionality.